Saturday, December 31, 2005

MEMORIES OF 2005


Hi friends,
Thank God we're alive into a brand new year 2006.
I just thought it would be interesting and revealing to share our top and low sides of the past year 2005. Who knows we might all end up learning a few things from each other that can help shape up and brighten our success plans for 2006. So when you're less busy, scratch your skull and stir those green spots, pick up your fingers, and post something here for us all.

On Scarabeo-3, we continue drilling/digging for oil, but like all other people all over the world, we'll take time out in turns to thank God for taking us thru 2005 and landing us safely in 2006.
As usual Crude Diggers will feature, as much as possible, all the bits and pieces that will play out with this change-over. Don't forget to bookmark and keep visiting us.

See you Later.
the digger geologist in charge

2 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Happy New Year!

I come from the Niger Delta of Nigeria, the crude oil zone of the Gulf of Guinea.

I wish you success in all your oil wells in the coming years.

Take good care of yourself in the field.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Thought I can participate.
My Up moments: when i got promoted on my job
My Down moment: when i lost my sweet mama.

Pls keep this site running!!

Didier
France